When it comes to environmental stewardship, Mammoet Canada Western Ltd leads by example. Through their Triple Bottom Line approach to sustainability, which focuses on People, Planet, and Profit, the heavy-lifting and transport company is committed to reducing their global footprint through responsible resource management. Auxiliary Power Pack Units and GPS devices have been installed on all heavy equipment to significantly reduce idling time during harsh Alberta winters. Customized reports provide drivers with their idling performance and engage them to reduce idling by 20% in 2015. Mammoet’s new facility, which opened in September 2014, exemplifies their environmental commitment by consuming 50% less energy and 80% less water.
- Edmonton’s Poet Laureate Crafted a Stunning Poem for the 26th Annual Emerald Awards – Listen to it here!
- And the Winner Is… Alberta’s EcoHeroes Celebrated at the 26th Annual Emerald Awards
- NOMINATIONS FOR THE 26TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS NOW OPEN!
- Emerald Awards Nomination How-To Guide
- EMERALD SPEAKER SERIES: Kelcie Miller-Anderson