This Alberta-based online multi-media storytelling project documents the clean energy revolution by sharing inspiring, fact-based stories of people engaged with clean energy solutions in their homes, businesses and communities. In three years, GEF has created the single-best collection of video, audio and written content on clean energy in Canada. This popular suite of online content has helped educators, individuals, entrepreneurs, civic leaders and media understand, appreciate and get involved with clean energy solutions. Millions from around the world have been reached with these empowering stories. Visit www.greenenergyfutures.ca to learn more!
- CALLING ALL ECOHEROES! ALBERTA’S EMERALD AWARDS NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN.
- Edmonton’s Poet Laureate Crafted a Stunning Poem for the 26th Annual Emerald Awards – Listen to it here!
- And the Winner Is… Alberta’s EcoHeroes Celebrated at the 26th Annual Emerald Awards
- NOMINATIONS FOR THE 26TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS NOW OPEN!
- Emerald Awards Nomination How-To Guide