Amidst the persistent bad news stories associated with climate change and fossil fuel use, a quiet revolution is taking place. People, places and businesses are embracing the transition to cleaner, greener forms of energy. Green Energy Futures is an online multimedia channel dedicated to covering that quiet revolution. They tell positive stories of those who are embracing the transformation of some of society’s largest and most entrenched systems. They tell these stories with written, audio and video content for traditional media partners, new online-only media partners and through their website. The project is presented by the Pembina Institute and sponsored by Suncor, TD and Shell Canada.
- Edmonton’s Poet Laureate Crafted a Stunning Poem for the 26th Annual Emerald Awards – Listen to it here!
- And the Winner Is… Alberta’s EcoHeroes Celebrated at the 26th Annual Emerald Awards
- NOMINATIONS FOR THE 26TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS NOW OPEN!
- Emerald Awards Nomination How-To Guide
- EMERALD SPEAKER SERIES: Kelcie Miller-Anderson