Amidst the persistent bad news stories associated with climate change and fossil fuel use, a quiet revolution is taking place. People, places and businesses are embracing the transition to cleaner, greener forms of energy. Green Energy Futures is an online multimedia channel dedicated to covering that quiet revolution. They tell positive stories of those who are embracing the transformation of some of society’s largest and most entrenched systems. They tell these stories with written, audio and video content for traditional media partners, new online-only media partners and through their website. The project is presented by the Pembina Institute and sponsored by Suncor, TD and Shell Canada.
- 7 fun and free (or low cost) sustainability events in Alberta this summer
- Words from true Canadian gem Pierrette Requier
- Press Release: The 28th Annual Emerald Awards celebrate another year of environment excellence in Alberta
- MEDIA ADVISORY: The 28th Annual Emerald Awards will shine an (LED) light on Alberta’s most innovative leading organizations in environmental excellence
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES THIS YEAR’S EMERALD AWARD FINALISTS