Do It Green (DIG) is a start-up social enterprise and boutique environmental consultancy that helps to create zero-waste events. DIG is making major progress toward its mission to reach 16-million people through waste, water and energy awareness programs and divert 100 tons of waste from the landfill by 2020. This year, DIG is introducing a new stored power solution (called Portable Electric) at Alberta events to eliminate the need for loud diesel generators. This new clean tech adds to DIG’s existing suite of services including mobile water stations (called H2O Buggies) that reduce dependency on disposable bottled water; DIG’s Bicycle Valet service, which checks bikes in an out like a coat check; and an award-winning waste management program, which has diverted more than 30 tons from the landfill to date.
- Edmonton’s Poet Laureate Crafted a Stunning Poem for the 26th Annual Emerald Awards – Listen to it here!
- And the Winner Is… Alberta’s EcoHeroes Celebrated at the 26th Annual Emerald Awards
- NOMINATIONS FOR THE 26TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS NOW OPEN!
- Emerald Awards Nomination How-To Guide
- EMERALD SPEAKER SERIES: Kelcie Miller-Anderson