Do It Green (DIG) is a start-up social enterprise and boutique environmental consultancy that helps to create zero-waste events. DIG is making major progress toward its mission to reach 16-million people through waste, water and energy awareness programs and divert 100 tons of waste from the landfill by 2020. This year, DIG is introducing a new stored power solution (called Portable Electric) at Alberta events to eliminate the need for loud diesel generators. This new clean tech adds to DIG’s existing suite of services including mobile water stations (called H2O Buggies) that reduce dependency on disposable bottled water; DIG’s Bicycle Valet service, which checks bikes in an out like a coat check; and an award-winning waste management program, which has diverted more than 30 tons from the landfill to date.
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION PRESENTS THE 27TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS
- MEDIA ADVISORY: ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION TO ANNOUNCE 27th ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS RECIPIENTS
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 27TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS FINALISTS
- CALLING ALL ECOHEROES! ALBERTA’S EMERALD AWARDS NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN.
- Edmonton’s Poet Laureate Crafted a Stunning Poem for the 26th Annual Emerald Awards – Listen to it here!