Do It Green (DIG) is a start-up social enterprise and boutique environmental consultancy that helps to create zero-waste events. DIG is making major progress toward its mission to reach 16-million people through waste, water and energy awareness programs and divert 100 tons of waste from the landfill by 2020. This year, DIG is introducing a new stored power solution (called Portable Electric) at Alberta events to eliminate the need for loud diesel generators. This new clean tech adds to DIG’s existing suite of services including mobile water stations (called H2O Buggies) that reduce dependency on disposable bottled water; DIG’s Bicycle Valet service, which checks bikes in an out like a coat check; and an award-winning waste management program, which has diverted more than 30 tons from the landfill to date.
- Words from true Canadian gem Pierrette Requier
- Press Release: The 28th Annual Emerald Awards celebrate another year of environment excellence in Alberta
- MEDIA ADVISORY: The 28th Annual Emerald Awards will shine an (LED) light on Alberta’s most innovative leading organizations in environmental excellence
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES THIS YEAR’S EMERALD AWARD FINALISTS
- Celebrate your Albertan EcoHero with a 28th Annual Emerald Award Nomination