Bullfrog Power Inc., Canada’s 100% green-energy provider, offers homes and businesses clean, renewable-energy solutions. When homes or businesses sign up for Bullfrog Power’s green electricity or green natural gas, Bullfrog Power injects green energy onto the respective energy system to match the amount of conventional electricity or natural gas the customer purchases, displacing energy from polluting sources. Bullfrog also uses the support of its customers to help fund new, renewable-energy projects in Canada. To date, bullfrogpowered homes and businesses have supported 60+ new green-energy projects across Canada. Thousands of Canadian homes and organizations, as well as many environmental non-governmental organizations and non-profits, such as WWF-Canada, David Suzuki Foundation, and the Pembina Institute, have bullfrogpowered their premises to show their support for advancing renewable energy.
- Urban sustaina-bee-lity in downtown Edmonton
- 7 fun and free (or low cost) sustainability events in Alberta this summer
- Words from true Canadian gem Pierrette Requier
- Press Release: The 28th Annual Emerald Awards celebrate another year of environment excellence in Alberta
- MEDIA ADVISORY: The 28th Annual Emerald Awards will shine an (LED) light on Alberta’s most innovative leading organizations in environmental excellence