NAIT’s Alternative Energy Technology Program was launched in 2011 with the goal of developing highly-skilled, specialized workers to fill roles in Alberta’s nascent renewable energy industry. Graduates are already emerging as leaders in their field, and along with the staff and current students, the program is helping to shape the future of the industry through education, outreach, innovation, and collaboration. The renewable energy industry is at a turning point in Alberta, and the NAIT Alternative Energy Program is working to build the needed workforce in our province.
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION PRESENTS THE 27TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS
- MEDIA ADVISORY: ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION TO ANNOUNCE 27th ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS RECIPIENTS
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 27TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS FINALISTS
- CALLING ALL ECOHEROES! ALBERTA’S EMERALD AWARDS NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN.
- Edmonton’s Poet Laureate Crafted a Stunning Poem for the 26th Annual Emerald Awards – Listen to it here!