NAIT’s Alternative Energy Technology Program was launched in 2011 with the goal of developing highly-skilled, specialized workers to fill roles in Alberta’s nascent renewable energy industry. Graduates are already emerging as leaders in their field, and along with the staff and current students, the program is helping to shape the future of the industry through education, outreach, innovation, and collaboration. The renewable energy industry is at a turning point in Alberta, and the NAIT Alternative Energy Program is working to build the needed workforce in our province.
- 7 fun and free (or low cost) sustainability events in Alberta this summer
- Words from true Canadian gem Pierrette Requier
- Press Release: The 28th Annual Emerald Awards celebrate another year of environment excellence in Alberta
- MEDIA ADVISORY: The 28th Annual Emerald Awards will shine an (LED) light on Alberta’s most innovative leading organizations in environmental excellence
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES THIS YEAR’S EMERALD AWARD FINALISTS