NAIT’s Alternative Energy Technology Program was launched in 2011 with the goal of developing highly-skilled, specialized workers to fill roles in Alberta’s nascent renewable energy industry. Graduates are already emerging as leaders in their field, and along with the staff and current students, the program is helping to shape the future of the industry through education, outreach, innovation, and collaboration. The renewable energy industry is at a turning point in Alberta, and the NAIT Alternative Energy Program is working to build the needed workforce in our province.
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES THIS YEAR’S EMERALD AWARD FINALISTS
- Celebrate your Albertan EcoHero with a 28th Annual Emerald Award Nomination
- Our Emerald Awards Nominations Form has changed – Here’s what you need to know!
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION PRESENTS THE 27TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS
- MEDIA ADVISORY: ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION TO ANNOUNCE 27th ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS RECIPIENTS