- Artist-in-Residency – Professional artists work with schools for 1-2 weeks to teach drama, script-writing and performance skills in conjunction with science/environmental themes. Students perform an “eco-palooza” showcase with each class presenting an original “mini-play” based on science and stewardship concepts.
- Touring Shows – 50-minute signature science/environment themed show featuring 2 professional actors performed in school gyms. All shows incorporate catchy music, curriculum-based scripts, exciting sets, props, and costumes and active student participation.
- Summer Camp – Affordable eco-inspired summer drama/puppetry camp for kids/teens
- Custom workshops, presentations, and activities for conferences and organizations nationwide in addition to commissioned works for zoos, science centres, museums, and corporations.
- Puppet Bus – We repurposed a retired Red Deer city bus into an amazing travelling puppet theatre educating & entertaining families with eco-themed shows at schools, festivals and special events!
- Digital Work – When we could no longer bring our programs into schools due to the pandemic, we quickly pivoted, with support from a Rozsa/Community Foundation grant, to create FREE digital resources for at-home and in-school learning to support science and sustainability education. Each video has a detailed accompanying education guide.