The judges loved that “The most innovated thing about Camp Maksepetoon is that it hasn’t changed in 58 years.” It promotes a natural, back-to-nature approach to camping and gives campers the opportunity to escape from city life, slow down, enjoy time outdoors, hike, take canoe lessons, swim in the lake, take part in nature journaling, enjoy unscheduled forest time, and engage with the environment constantly in a variety of ways.
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 27TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS FINALISTS
- CALLING ALL ECOHEROES! ALBERTA’S EMERALD AWARDS NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN.
- Edmonton’s Poet Laureate Crafted a Stunning Poem for the 26th Annual Emerald Awards – Listen to it here!
- And the Winner Is… Alberta’s EcoHeroes Celebrated at the 26th Annual Emerald Awards
- Emerald Awards Nomination How-To Guide