The flagship initiative of the Friends of Fish Creek, the Learning Naturally Program engages and inspires future generations of responsible park users. Originating in 1998, the program serves elementary schools located in economically disadvantaged neighbourhoods who would otherwise not have access to environmental education programs outside of their schools. The Learning Naturally Program introduces many new Canadians to the quintessential Canadian outdoor experience, fostering a lifelong love for our abundant natural environment. Through continued in-kind support from parks and corporate fundraising efforts, the Friends of Fish Creek Provincial Park delivers this program at no cost to parents or schools.
- Celebrate your Albertan EcoHero with a 28th Annual Emerald Award Nomination
- Our Emerald Awards Nominations Form has changed – Here’s what you need to know!
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION PRESENTS THE 27TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS
- MEDIA ADVISORY: ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION TO ANNOUNCE 27th ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS RECIPIENTS
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 27TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS FINALISTS