The TD Learning Naturally Program is a corporately-sponsored environmental education program for economically disadvantaged students. In 2012, the program brought 4,887 students from 34 schools across Calgary to Fish Creek Provincial Park to participate in curriculum-related fieldtrips. The TD Learning Naturally Program sparks curiosity about science and nature in their participants, supporting youth who do not normally have the opportunity to visit a natural park to have an unforgettable nature-based education experience in an inspiring setting. In teaching the students to appreciate parks and encouraging them to utilize these spaces for recreation, they create stewards who can appreciate and take care of parks for years to come.
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION PRESENTS THE 27TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS
- MEDIA ADVISORY: ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION TO ANNOUNCE 27th ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS RECIPIENTS
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 27TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS FINALISTS
- CALLING ALL ECOHEROES! ALBERTA’S EMERALD AWARDS NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN.
- Edmonton’s Poet Laureate Crafted a Stunning Poem for the 26th Annual Emerald Awards – Listen to it here!