For more than 25 years, this volunteer based community water-testing program has been engaging Albertans in the collection of scientific data from their local lake or reservoir and working to ensure that Alberta’s water resources will not be the limiting factor in the health of our environment. The LakeWatch program is a critical component of Alberta’s Water for Life Strategy.
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES THIS YEAR’S EMERALD AWARD FINALISTS
- Celebrate your Albertan EcoHero with a 28th Annual Emerald Award Nomination
- Our Emerald Awards Nominations Form has changed – Here’s what you need to know!
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION PRESENTS THE 27TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS
- MEDIA ADVISORY: ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION TO ANNOUNCE 27th ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS RECIPIENTS