Bullfrog Power, Canada’s 100 per cent green energy provider offers homes and business clean, renewable energy solutions. By choosing Bullfrog Power’s green energy, you can reduce your environmental impact, support the development of new renewable energy projects in Canada and help to create a cleaner world for today and tomorrow. Together with their customers, they are helping to reshape the energy landscape and bring new renewable energy projects online in Canada. To date, bullfrogpowered homes and businesses have provided the demand and support for several new renewable energy projects across the country. Thousands of Canadian homes and organizations are doing their part to address climate change and air pollution by switching to green energy with Bullfrog Power. Many ENGOs (environmental non-governmental organizations) and non-profits, such as WWF-Canada, David Suzuki Foundation, and the Pembina Institute, have also bullfrogpowered their premises to show their support for advancing renewable energy. Today, Bullfrog’s customers include some of Canada’s most influential homeowners and businesses. Residential homeowners who have pledged their support for green power include Michael Adams, Thomas Homer-Dixon, Gord Downie, Anne Murray, Measha Brueggergosman, Tara MacLean, Nino Ricci, Adria Vasil, Mark Cullen, Olympians Sara Renner and Kristina Groves and thousands more. Businesses across Canada supporting green electricity include Unilever Canada, Walmart Canada, BMO Financial Group, RBC Financial Group, TD Bank Financial Group, Ivanhoe Cambridge, Shaw Communications and Home Depot—just to name a few.
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION PRESENTS THE 27TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS
- MEDIA ADVISORY: ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION TO ANNOUNCE 27th ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS RECIPIENTS
- ALBERTA EMERALD FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 27TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS FINALISTS
- CALLING ALL ECOHEROES! ALBERTA’S EMERALD AWARDS NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN.
- Edmonton’s Poet Laureate Crafted a Stunning Poem for the 26th Annual Emerald Awards – Listen to it here!