Do It Green (DIG) is a social enterprise officially launched in August 2013, in part to help manage all the waste at the Alberta Flood Aid benefit concert. Specializing in creating zero-waste events, DIG has helped its clients including the Calgary Stampede, Comic Expo and others divert more than 10 metric tons of waste away from the landfill and reached more than two million people through public education programs. DIG’s mission is to reach 16 million people through waste, water and energy awareness programs and divert 100 metric tons of waste away from the landfill by 2020.
- CALLING ALL ECOHEROES! ALBERTA’S EMERALD AWARDS NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN.
- Edmonton’s Poet Laureate Crafted a Stunning Poem for the 26th Annual Emerald Awards – Listen to it here!
- And the Winner Is… Alberta’s EcoHeroes Celebrated at the 26th Annual Emerald Awards
- NOMINATIONS FOR THE 26TH ANNUAL EMERALD AWARDS NOW OPEN!
- Emerald Awards Nomination How-To Guide